Thursday, April 7, 2011

Local Goodness

Disclaimer: It's been a really busy day today, so I am not spending  the time on this post I should.

I went to my local butcher today as I am making food for my dog and needed to get dog bones and stuff and was sad to hear that even they have noticed a drop in customers. It's a great local business - Taylor’s Country Meadow Meats - and they have local grain raised beef and carry Grassroots products and Meridith's Elixers and all kinds of great stuff for reasonable prices, so here's my plug if you are a carnivore and eat meat please consider buying form one of the butchers that raise and get their product locally. It will be better tasting and surprisingly I often pay LESS (yes I said less) than at the no frills.



The other shout out I want to give is to a fellow blogger -



1 comment: